Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Unofficial Kucinich merchandise

     With the official Kucinich store not online yet (you can order over the phone though) I got anxious and decided to create some of my own bumper stickers. In the next few days I'd like to also create a shirt. I currently have 3 designs for bumper stickers, but I have a free CafePress shop so I can only put up one design at a time. If anyone wants a bumper sticker with the following designs on them let me know. I'll put it on the CafePress website with zero markup. The website is here.





2 comments:

libhom said...

Those are great tee shirt ideas, especially the last one.

Brad said...

These are actually the bumper sticker designs, although if I modified them they might not make bad t-shirts as well.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.